Well, tomorrow we are leaving to go back home. One thing that I hate is leaving. It's like one of the worst feelings to me, and I don't even know why. But as my aunt just stated, "Well, we all have to go back to where we belong sometime". So true.
One of the things I have been thinking about lately is politics. This one thing is so dividing amongst people. I don't even understand them completely, and i wish I did more. But most of my family is conservative... farmers, hunters, hippie-hating, Obama-detesting, the whole nine yards. Actually, that is one side of my family, and then the other side is very liberal. It's kind of funny. It's just...which side do I fit into? I feel kind of half and half.. I always see both sides of any issue, it seems, so it's hard to pick a side. I am just a peaceful, loving, caring person but also hard-working and spiritual, and I don't want to be defined by a political side.
OH DEAR! Someone else let me know what you think? Are politics really that big of a deal? I am starting to see things in light of which political side people belong to. Except, it kind of ruins things because it's so black and white. Sometimes I don't like being a teenager because you have to find out all of these things about yourself and define yourself somehow.
My politics are love, peace, acceptance, respect, humor, hardwork.... sigh. I just need to figure things out. :)
Monday, December 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment