Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 3, 2010

life, life, life

Man, I just gotta say. I was driving down the road yesterday, thinking back on my life, and for some reason was so touched! And I am SO glad that I've learned how to live! How to live is a simple concept actually. What you just have to do is get out there and be yourself, and make mistakes. And make a lot of mistakes. Then learn how to apologize for your mistakes, and do it often. But try your hardest, and do everything to the best of your ability. And the best thing is how, for a while back there, I used to be the girl who didn't say much, who was like, the definition of insecure, and came home almost every day and cried! But now, it's like things have taken such a turn for the better. The light has definitely come in :)
Wow.

1 comment:

  1. you are such an amazing person.. thank you for letting me be called your friend :)

    ReplyDelete